Publisher's Club - Join Us!
The American Ideas Institute Publisher's Club is our major donor circle for conservative leaders. A tax-deductible membership comes with special benefits, allowing you to work more closely with our team to advance conservative realism and reform, peace and prudence, liberty and the rule of law. Become a member with an annual contribution of $500 or more.
Members who join at the $500-999 level receive:
- Prominent recognition in a special issue of TAC and/or website and/or the TAC annual report.
- Annual, private president's report on the state of TAC and American conservatism.
- Complimentary advance copy of The American Conservative delivered as a PDF via email.
- Free access to all TAC online content and free subscription to all TAC newsletters.
- Two complimentary digital guest subscriptions to TAC.
Members who join at the $1,000-4,999 level receive all of the above, as well as:
- Invitations to participate in semi-annual invitation-only editorial briefing calls with the TAC editorial staff and top authors such as Rod Dreher, Noah Millman, and Patrick Deneen.
- Signed copy of a recent book released by a TAC writer.
Members who join at the $5,000-9,999 level receive all of the above, as well as:
- Invitation to meet the TAC editorial staff in Washington, DC.
- Free priority access to TAC events.
Members who join at the $10,000-24,999 level receive all of the above, as well as:
- Invitation to annual private dinner with the TAC editors.
Members who join at the $25,000+ level receive all of the above, as well as:
- Invitation to attend annual TAC board dinner.
Make your tax-deductible contribution via credit card below or mail to: The American Ideas Institute; Attn: Jeremy Beer, President; 910 17th Street, Ste 410; Washington, DC 20006-2628